Every month property management companies spend a great deal of time and energy collecting rent from their tenants. The costs for accepting, processing and depositing checks continue to escalate. ACH Direct offers a complete solution to address these challenges.
E-Checks: A Cost-Effective & Faster Way To Process Rent Payments
By offering a recurring e-check payment option, property management companies enjoy consistent, predictable streams of revenue. Renters prefer the convenience and peace-of-mind, knowing that their rent will be paid automatically and on-time, thus avoiding late fees and credit report blemishes.
ACH Direct’s RecurringBilling solution offers:
- Web-based solutions available 24/7/365
- Variety of frequency options
- Risk management tools help reduce losses
- Ability to edit payment information and schedule
- Robust reporting
Harness The Cost-Savings & Efficiencies Of ACH Via Check Conversion
Some renters prefer to retain control by submitting a monthly check for their rent payment. ACH Direct has a solution to help reduce the costs of paper check acceptance. This solution offers a variety of advantages:
- Reduce time-frame for receiving and processing payments
- Reduce errors made by manual processing
- Increase cost savings by processing paper items as ACH transactions
- Receive earlier notification of return items
- Streamline reporting accounts receivables
Reduce Losses Due To NSF & Uncollected Checks
Our DirectRecoveryTM program uses a variety of fully electronic collection techniques, backed up with traditional attorney-assisted collections. ACH Direct can provide you with a higher collection ratio in addition to the quickest funding available today.
Take advantage of the benefits of ACH Direct's total solutions for property management companies:
- Reduce losses from suspicious or fraudulent transactions
- Minimize returned items
- Save time and money by reducing processing labor and costs
- Improve customer satisfaction, thanks to the convenience of automatic debits
- Improve your company's managing, reporting and forecasting capabilities
Why wait? Call 866.290.5400 or e-mail email@example.com to learn more about our complete property management solutions.