All government agencies - large and small; federal, state or local – are held to strict accountability standards as stewards of taxpayer dollars. We can help address that challenge. ACH Direct has proven, complete solutions to help government entities of all sizes stretch their budgets, increase operational efficiencies and reduce the administrative burden associated with payments processing.
ACH Direct processes transactions for every type of payment, including e-check/ACH check conversion, credit cards and debit cards. Our solutions are cost-effective, easy to deploy and offer the flexibility of acceptance through multiple payment channels, such as telephone, online and at point-of-sale.
- Real-time credit/debit card and e-check processing
- Support for all major credit cards
- Check verification and conversion
- Powerful recurring transaction features
- State-of-the-art re-presentment functions
- Convenience fee processing
- Multiple organization support (multi-MID)
- Comprehensive security and reporting features
- Lightning fast authorizations
- VISA E-Commerce Indicator (ECI) support
- Supports CVV/CVV2/CIB
- Supports receipt masking/truncating requirements
- System administrator discretionary settings for authorizing appropriate staff access
- Local stored data is encrypted for you and your constituents' protection
- Address Verification Service (AVS) support
- Procurement Card (P-Card Level II) support
Robust Reporting Features
The ACH Direct VirtualTerminal includes a complete suite of reports to help you track your receivables, better manage your resources and maximize your cash flow. Report data is automatically updated in real time and all data is encrypted and stored at our data center to protect your organization and your constituents' privacy. Reports can be exported into a variety of formats, including PDF, Word, Excel and CSV.
Security & Peace-Of-Mind
ACH Direct is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and integrity of your constituents' information by providing the highest levels of security. We are certified fully compliant with the PCI Data Security Standard. PCI covers 12 major categories of information security including network design, data storage, intrusion monitoring and the use of security-aware IT policies. Our compliance meets and exceeds these industry standards as an integral part of our commitment to end-to-end security.
Increase Accuracy & Maximize Productivity
ACH Direct's suite of risk management products includes account verification, identity verification and access to a positive/negative data base. These powerful tools reduce losses and collection issues due to suspicious transactions and fraud. Credit card account number and ABA Transit/Routing Number validation occurs at time of data entry to minimize time wasted handling administrative returns.
If you're looking for the best possible solution to meet your needs, look no further. Put our experience to work for you. Contact an account manager at 866.290.5400 or e-mail email@example.com to learn more.